Hello, Im very glad you set this up! My only wish is that i would have found your site and the BBB complaints earlier. As i type this i am out nearly 6k after being scammed by Apex Coffee Machines run by Ralph. I am infruriated and disgusted by his deception and I am filing complaints and a lawsuit. How can i reach you to see what we can do to prevent others from being scammed and to put an end to this conman?
HI CHRIS HOW AND WHERE DO U FILE COMPLAINT FOR HIM, I DONT THINK WE CAN FIND HIM CAUSE EVERYTHING IS FAKE EVEN HIS PHONE # AND HIS GUY TODD WHO IS ALLOTING LOCATIONS CALLS WITH NO CALLER ID....I AM ALSO RIPPED OFF WITH ONE MACHINE AND $6250 GONE AND THE MACHINE IS SITTING IN THE BOX AT MY HOUSE..
Hi, Ralph sent me an email and called me next day,we talked on the phone,he told me he had 4 locations already secured with up to 400 employees,which would make $1500 to $2000 a week,it is too good to be true,he convinced me to wire $23800 the following day. I got the machines,but never the locations,Todd called with an unknown phone number,he gave me 4 locations,2 don't exist,1 is 7 eleven,one is a car wash with 3 employees who never heard about Apex Coffee.I still have the machines in my garage,i have contacted so many federal and state authorities,unfortunately,i got no response.It is sad to see these kind of people scamming innocent people for years and no one is willing to put an end to this scam. Mohamed,illinois.
Hello,
ReplyDeleteIm very glad you set this up! My only wish is that i would have found your site and the BBB complaints earlier. As i type this i am out nearly 6k after being scammed by Apex Coffee Machines run by Ralph. I am infruriated and disgusted by his deception and I am filing complaints and a lawsuit. How can i reach you to see what we can do to prevent others from being scammed and to put an end to this conman?
HI CHRIS HOW AND WHERE DO U FILE COMPLAINT FOR HIM, I DONT THINK WE CAN FIND HIM CAUSE EVERYTHING IS FAKE EVEN HIS PHONE # AND HIS GUY TODD WHO IS ALLOTING LOCATIONS CALLS WITH NO CALLER ID....I AM ALSO RIPPED OFF WITH ONE MACHINE AND $6250 GONE AND THE MACHINE IS SITTING IN THE BOX AT MY HOUSE..
ReplyDeleteHi Nita, email me at chrisjamesmm [at]gmail i can share what I have found so far.
DeleteI also got scammed by Ralph over 6k. With a broken machine
DeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteRalph sent me an email and called me next day,we talked on the phone,he told me he had 4 locations already secured with up to 400 employees,which would make $1500 to $2000 a week,it is too good to be true,he convinced me to wire $23800 the following day.
I got the machines,but never the locations,Todd called with an unknown phone number,he gave me 4 locations,2 don't exist,1 is
7 eleven,one is a car wash with 3 employees who never heard about Apex Coffee.I still have the machines in my garage,i have contacted so many federal and state authorities,unfortunately,i got no response.It is sad to see these kind of people scamming innocent people for years and no one is willing to put an end to this scam.
Mohamed,illinois.